Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV:SCZ) announced drill results from 18 additional diamond drill holes at their Gavilanes Silver project in Durango, Mexico.
As quoted in the press release:
Highlights (reported as true widths and assays uncut) include:
- SCHN-09: 5.40 m @ 286 g/t Ag eq. (263 g/t Ag, 0.28% Zn, 0.69% Pb and 0.01 g/t Au).
- SCHN-08: 4.95 m @ 439 g/t Ag eq. (427 g/t Ag, 0.07% Zn, 0.40% Pb and 0.01 g/t Au).
- SCHN-07: 4.70 m @ 274 g/t Ag eq. (212 g/t Ag, 1.18% Zn, 1.13% Pb and 0.03 g/t Au).
- SCGP-12: 3.82 m @ 267 g/t Ag eq. (243 g/t Ag, 0.21% Zn, 0.32% Pb and 0.23 g/t Au).
- , 1.18% Zn, 1.13% Pb and 0.03 g/t Au).
Santacruz’s President and CEO, Arturo Préstamo, said:
We are very pleased with the drill results thus far as it continues to prove grades and widths on the targeted mineralized areas, reinforcing our belief that Gavilanes will continue to return high grade silver as the property is more fully explored.